|159 Florentia St||Technical Support Specialist||P: (857) 523-8871|
|Seattle, WA 98109||Download PDF Résumé||E: abcommendatore[at]gmail[dot]com|
Energetic individual and team contributor and leader with exceptional problem solving, process improvement, critical thinking and written/verbal communication skills. Functional experience includes Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MSSQL querying, HTML & CSS programming, top escalation customer service, customer interface and direct training, people management and complex project management.
To join a challenging, dynamic and customer-centric team where my project management, customer service, programming, writing and people motivational skills can be leveraged to achieve greater Company success.
|Technical Support Associate||January 2012 – Present|
|Tableau Software||Seattle, WA|
- Rapidly diagnose and route incoming cases to appropriate teams.
- Research, reproduce and resolve customer software and technical issues.
- Collaborate with Development and Engineering to escalate support cases and priority customer issues as appropriate.
- Document and maintain program /project records. Maintain appropriate case-related files and records, including customer records.
- Effectively communicate with customers via email, phone, and other electronic methods to ensure client’s effective use of Tableau’s products.
|Technical Analyst||June 2010 – January 2012|
|ACCESS International||Cambridge, MA|
- Provided exceptional customer support and acted as a customer advocate for application support and guidance on best practices for a suite of software deesktop and .NET software applications.
- Maintained a high level of customer contact and facilitated customer communications to foster the use of the applications within organizations.
- Created standard and customer specific instructional documentation as well as operational best practices and special features documentation.
- Managed all assigned deliverables and tasks for a range of customer and company projects.
- Researched and resolved customer issues utilizing SQL and other database tools
|Network Support Associate||April 2006 – June 2010|
|Wainwright Bank & Trust Company||Boston, MA|
- Increased New Hire/Change/Termination process accuracy through documentation and identifying opportunities to stream-line process
- Participated in implementation of systems security documentation, monitoring and maintenance under PCI Compliance guidelines as well as SOX and GLBA regulations.
- Collaborated in upgrade of internal intranet software and participated in transition of external websites to new internet hosting company, which saved the Bank 58% annually
|Freelance Stage Manager||May 2005 – Present|
|Various||Boston Metro, MA|
- Collaborated with many Boston-based theatrical groups to plan and execute successful productions.
- Created and maintained schedules & conducted correspondence, including daily reports to production staff, director, designers, and actors.
- Scheduled and coordinated production meetings, rehearsals, technical rehearsals and performances.
- Productively operated under AEA and IATSE union rules as needed and directed by contract.
- Executed cues accurately during performance and ensured that the quality and integrity of the production was kept consistent from opening night until closing performance.
Interpersonal Communication, Customer Service, Documentation, Instructional Writing, Attention to detail, Scheduling. Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, WordPress, Photoshop, various Google tools and applications, Social Media & Online Research, SQL Querying, Crystal Reports. Typing (70 – 75+ WPM).
|Bachelor of Fine Art, Emerson College||Boston, MA||May 2005|
References Available Upon Request